Financial Peacemaking. Each client company has unique marketing and advertising requirements. However, each project provides for consistent benefits; an improved understanding of agency practices, enhanced monetary controls, and risk mitigation. AARM is solely focused on the important client / agency relationship and is uniquely qualified to provide solutions within this context.
A detailed analysis of historical client / agency accounting & billing activity tends to illuminate process inefficiencies. Once addressed, new terms and practices serve to save the advertiser millions of dollars per year. Our focus is to utilize historical learning to transition identified waste into traceable lasting marketing and advertising value.
Focus on a Mutually Rewarding Relationship
“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” ~ Dalai Lama
The power of partnership. Clients are delivered a clear roadmap to track marketing investments.
- Increase ROI
- Build Strengths and Trust
- Proactively Identify Hidden Risks
- Pinpoint Issues
- Enhance Compliance Expectations
- Financial Certainty & Quality
Top 3 Audit Findings, Schedule your call now to learn what they are.
AARM Enables You To:
Achieve transparency and clarity with your vendors today; gain significant ongoing cost savings and greater control into the future.
- Third-party production and media vendor costs
- Retainer fees
- Studio billings
- Client payments
- Sales tax & VAT
- Preferred vendors
- Triple bidding
- Agency financial reporting
Mitigate Risk & Improve Controls
- Incorporate best practice contract language
- Satisfy Internal Audit requirements
- Enhance transparency in agency accounting process
- Identify potential negative impacts & minimize financial impact
- Enable continuous monitoring
- Realize accurate and timely budget to actual reporting
- Help satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for advertising and marketing functions
- Minimize cost of float
- Maintain fair agency compensation levels
- Facilitate mutual interpretation of contract terms