We offer exciting and unique opportunities for those interested in delivering tangible results to our clients. If you are interested in any of our openings, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
Audit Consultant (San Francisco / New York)
AARM clients are Fortune 500 companies; including some of the most famous, innovative and successful organizations in the world, each of which spends millions to billions per year on advertising. The Audit Consultant (AC) plays a key role by conducting niche financial compliance audits and transactional process reviews covering financial transactions taking place between client and marketing industry vendor (ad agency, media buying firm, direct marketing agency, and the like). Additionally, the AC will participate in special projects focused on performance improvement, best financial practices in advertising, governance and vendor relationship management. AARM members, including each AC, work in a proactive team-based environment where client service excellence is never compromised.
- 4+ years of audit or business consulting experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial related discipline
- Big 4 accounting experience a plus
- Advertising agency experience or exposure a plus
- Certified Internal Auditor a plus
- Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally
- Ability to present complex issues to management level personnel
- PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- ACL user level knowledge a plus
- Process excellence (Six Sigma) a plus
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunity for advancement
- Development of deep industry knowledge
- Interaction / training with management
- Periodic travel
- Flexible work schedule
- Powerpoint and database skills
- Ability to excel when tact is required
- Desire for a balance of work and life
All applicants applying for United States or Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in that respective country.